Follow the below instructions for configuring the outlook 2003.
1. In outlook, select Tools/Email accounts
2. On the E-mail Accounts wizard window, select “Add a new e-mail account” and click Next.
3. For your server type, select “POP3” and click Next.
4. On the Internet E-mail Settings (POP3) window, enter your information as follows:
Enter your first and last name.
Enter your e-mail address.
Enter your e-mail address, again.
Enter the password you set up for your e-mail account.
Incoming mail server (POP3)
Outgoing mail server (SMTP)
Click “More Settings.”
5. On the Internet E-mail Settings window, select the “Outgoing Server” tab.
6. Select “My outgoing server (SMTP) requires authentication.”
7. Click the Use same as my incoming mail server button
8. Click the Advanced Tab
9. Change the “Outgoing server (SMTP)” port to 25. If your ISP blocks access to port 25 you can use port 26.
10. Click OK.
11. Click Next.
12. Click Finish.